EGain, a customer engagement solution provider, has signed a definitive agreement to acquire contact center software provider Exony for approximately $16.1 million. The transaction is expected to close within one week.
The acquisition will provide eGain with additional voice analytics capabilities and contact center management. Exony currently operates contact center operations with more than 80 clients in 34 countries.
“Enterprises want to implement omnichannel capabilities as they consolidate contact centers,” said Ashu Roy, CEO of eGain. “Together, we will help clients take the effort out of omnichannel. The combination gives us increased scale and creates new opportunities to accelerate growth.”
Both companies currently work in partnership with Cisco, which will continue, according to Rex Dorricott, Exony CEO: “Both eGain and Exony are strong SolutionsPlus™ partners of Cisco. Working as one, we will deliver even more innovative solutions to the Cisco ecosystem.”
- Symphony EYC Acquires Fifth Dimension As Retailers Revamp Store Planning
- RetailMeNot Acquires GiftCard Zen, Enters Secondary E-Gifting Market
- BIC Selects SIS Group International To Represent Cello Pens
- Ahold-Delhaize Supermarket Super-Merger Reflects Industry Consolidation
- CCL Industries To Acquire Checkpoint Systems For $443 Million