Data analytics solution provider Kaizen Analytix has launched KaizenPrice, an AI-powered smart-pricing recommendation software designed to help small- to medium-sized businesses. The platform was created to provide pricing recommendations and demand forecasts.
KaizenPrice can be used to help companies develop pricing strategies to drive revenue, profit and volume. The software aims to help retailers better understand where their demand is heading in order to inform operational planning and leverages pre-built visualizations and reports to help companies discover new insights, drive decisions and save time. Features include:
- Optimized price recommendations for all products and services across a 15-month timeline;
- Daily demand forecasts by product;
- The ability to analyze external factors that impact demand;
- Scenario planning to test out different price points and their impacts on demand and revenue;
- The ability to easily refresh data and recommendations; and
- Flexible controls and settings.
KaizenPrice also integrates with Square’s POS platform in order to simplify the setup process and enable customers to seamlessly pull transaction data and bring faster, more relevant information to the platform.