Labor management is a perennial retail challenge, and it’s become even trickier given the evolving nature of consumer and employee behavior today. Newly popular offerings like curbside pickup are adding time-sensitive tasks to employees’ workload, and there’s increased pressure to enhance the customer experience for in-store shoppers.
Intelligent tools can provide retailers with clarity on how best to schedule workers and manage in-store workload, delivering granular insights to create cost savings, drive employee engagement and efficiency, and deliver an amazing customer experience.
In this iPaper, you’ll discover six ways intelligent labor solutions can assist retailers in this fast-shifting landscape:
- Boost associate performance;
- Align store labor with changing conditions and demands;
- Manage shifting priorities and optimize workflows;
- Boost employee engagement with enhanced communications;
- Make the in-store customer experience a competitive differentiator; and
- Empower employees to be your best brand ambassadors.