The e-Commerce battleground is increasingly focused on who can best meet growing consumer expectations for shopping experiences that are simple, fast, reliable and – above all – convenient.
It comes as no surprise, then, that customer-centric delivery now represents a key differentiation point for retailers looking to win the biggest share of consumer spend.
Providing deep insights into what consumers want when it comes to delivery, this report examines how the delivery choices shoppers encounter influence the online purchasing decisions they make. Key findings include:
- 61% of shoppers said free delivery is their top consideration for the majority of purchases they make;
- 81% are prepared to pay more for faster/more convenient delivery options including one-hour, same day, next day or Sunday delivery;
- 65% now want e-Commerce providers to offer one-hour delivery in metropolitan areas;
- 42% have abandoned their shopping baskets online because of slow delivery options; and
- 51% said that if a personalized option were available to them, they would use it.
Check out the report now!