RSR Presents Results of New Pricing
& Promotions Benchmark Study
Digitally empowered, price-conscious consumers have rocked retailers’ worlds. High profile announcements by mega-retailers to drive sales and combat “showrooming” have been showcased in the media and at conferences around the world.
RSR’s fifth annual benchmark study on retailers’ pricing capabilities moves beyond the hype to the truth.
Join RSR’s Paula Rosenblum and Nikki Baird for a webinar that answers key questions such as:
- What role do promotions or offers play in a transparent world?
- What policies and practices can help channels deal with price conflict, whether internal or external?
- How does inconsistent pricing affect customer loyalty?
- How can retailers improve the accuracy of promotions forecasting and avoid stockouts and excess inventory?
- Paula Rosenblum, Managing Partner, Retail Systems Research
- Nikki Baird, Managing Partner, Retail Systems Research
- Andrew Gaffney, Editor and Publisher, Retail TouchPoints
- Rafael Gonzalez Caloni, COO and EVP Marketing, Predictix
View Now »