It’s hard to find an area of the retail shopper experience where Amazon has not had a significant impact, from loyalty programs to streamlining payments to cashierless brick-and-mortar stores. Faced with the combination of Amazon’s resources and its grand plans, what can competing retailers do? Plenty — and many are already doing it.
This second annual guide to Winning With Pages From Amazon’s Playbook offers a look at key technologies that retailers can use to keep pace with, or even outpace, the Seattle-based giant, including:
- Creating a unified commerce framework;
- Profit-optimizing inventory;
- Removing friction from shopping and checkout;
- Enhancing loyalty programs;
- Establishing marketplaces;
- Optimizing promotional strategies; and
- Leveraging stores and other touch points to create an appealing omnichannel experience.
Download the guide today!