Word-of-mouth (WOM) is becoming retailers’ most powerful marketing channel. In fact, 80% of all purchase cycles involve some form of WOM recommendation, according to Forrester Research. These recommendations can drive three to five times more conversions over any other marketing channel.
To harness the power of WOM, retailers’ customer acquisition strategies must include a referral marketing program. The resulting WOM recommendations can help retailers increase awareness, acquire new customers and boost overall sales.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How referral programs help drive customer acquisition;
- Best practices to increase awareness and new sales via referral programs; and
- Ways to measure program results and calculate “real” ROI.
Register for the webinar, titled: 6 Referral Marketing Best Practices To Turn Customers Into Word-Of-Mouth Marketers, and learn how you can turn one-time shoppers into life-long brand advocates.
• Angela Bandlow, VP of Marketing, Extole
• Ashley Futak, Sr. Marketing Manager, Extole
• Moderator: Alicia Fiorletta, Associate Editor, Retail TouchPoints
Complete the form below:
View Presentation Slides: