58% Of Retailers Leverage Tech To Manage Sales Spikes

If all goes according to plan, retailers will see sharp sales increases on key days during the upcoming holiday season: Alibaba’s Singles Day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the procrastinator-fueled last few days before Christmas. More than half (58%) of retailers already invest in technology to manage these peak periods, but the remaining 42% choose a combination of non-tech solutions:

  • 53% hire extra staff;
  • 40% increase inventory positions; and
  • 17% extend their opening hours.

More data about managing peak sales days is in this infographic from Brightpearl.

[click to expand]

IG OracleRetail 10.24.17

Source: Brightpearl

Access The Media Kit


Access Our Editorial Calendar

If you are downloading this on behalf of a client, please provide the company name and website information below: