For the past 18 months, Shopkick has surveyed consumers consistently to identify new behaviors, expectations…and even concerns.
Although the conditions worldwide vary greatly and are ever-changing, Jaysen Gillespie, EVP, Head of Analytics and Data Science at Shopkick, has uncovered some universal truths that impact retailers. In this conversation, he reveals:
- How vaccine trust has impacted physical retail behaviors and preferences;
- New and unchanging safety expectations for brick-and-mortar retailers;
- Why supply chain disruption has influenced shoppers’ channel preferences; and
- Demographic nuances that will drive back-to-school and holiday results.
- Learn more about Shopkick
- Access the latest COVID-19 research
- Dig into the latest Shopkick research