Have you noticed all the stores at your local shopping center vying for your attention? The big, bold signs advertising special sales, discounts and events? These marketing tactics not only cost time, but they also come with a hefty price tag. But did you know that there are usually digital and physical marketing opportunities baked into lease agreements and these resources either go unused or are not fully optimized? That’s why Sean Snyder, Founder and President of Engagement Agents, calls shopping center marketing retailers’ most expensive gym membership.
During this episode of Retail Remix, learn how brands and retailers can close the gap between themselves and their shopping center partners to create a more cohesive (and seamless) marketing strategy that drives traffic and dwell time. Listen to learn:
- How the relationship between retailers and developers have changed;
- How these dynamics have impacted brands’ go-to market strategies as they double-down on brick-and-mortar investments; and
- Best practices to help brands and retailers better collaborate with shopping center partners and optimize their marketing investments as the experience continues to evolve.
- Connect with Sean on LinkedIn.
- Learn more about Engagement Agents!
- Learn more about shopping center marketing trends at Retail TouchPoints.
Do you want to learn more about the evolution of brick-and-mortar and how shopping malls are investing in the experience economy? Register for the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo, which is taking place June 13-15, 2023, in Chicago and will be laser-focused on what’s new and what’s next in connected commerce. All-Access Pass holders will get access to three days of content, including sessions on new revenue models like resale, social commerce, and more. Register and use the code RRPODD225p to get 25% off all pass types!