Consumers are searching for product information on a host of new channels, from marketplaces to social networks, but Google still plays a key role in the customer experience.
But that doesn’t mean Google isn’t taking cues from these new consumer behaviors to shape product and experience innovation. During this special episode of Retail Remix, Lilian Rincon, Senior Director of Product for Shopping at Google, shared detailed insights about nine new features and tools that are making it easier for consumers to shop via Google. On the heels of the company’s SearchOn event, Lilian shared more context into the implications for retailers, including:
- The impact of contextual, image-based search;
- How in-depth, full-funnel content can build shopper trust and accelerate decision-making; and
- Why 3D imagery is a powerful conversion tool for online retailers.
- Learn more about Google’s new shopping features
- See RTP’s coverage of the Google SearchOn event