In the luxury space, in-person experiences are still king. Brand representatives are able to provide high-touch service that allows them to personally consult, fit and connect with customers. But as consumers increasingly consult digital channels, luxury brands are struggling to truly capitalize on new service and engagement opportunities.
During this episode of Retail Remix, host Alicia Esposito chats with Olivia Steele, Co-founder of Conversation Couture, a virtual sales training and consulting firm for the luxury retail industry. They look at what luxury brands can do to bridge the disparity between digital and physical experiences. Listen to learn:
- Olivia’s “magic trifecta” for creating seamless customer experiences across channels;
- How to connect the dots between technology and customer experience strategy;
- Tips and tactics for branded ecommerce experiences, including virtual services; and
- How Olivia believes the luxury market will evolve over the next year.
- Learn more about Conversation Couture
- Follow Olivia and Conversation Coutre on LinkedIn and Instagram
- Read more about luxury trends and news at Retail TouchPoints
Want to learn more about how to refine and optimize your omnichannel customer experiences? Register for the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo, which is taking place June 13-15, 2023, in Chicago and will be laser-focused on what’s new and what’s next in connected commerce. All-Access Pass holders will get access to three days of content, including sessions on new revenue models like resale, social commerce, and more. Register before April 6 to get Super Early Bird savings, and use the code RRPODD225p to get an extra 25% off all pass types.