UJET, a multichannel customer support solution provider, has added features including Wait Time Text Prompt, Inactive Chat Identification and Customizable Surveys to its platform. These options are designed to help retailers provide shoppers with a more personalized experience, gather better feedback and improve efficiency.
The new features and functionalities include:
- Wait Time Text Prompt: Retailers can send shoppers information while they wait for a live agent to help expedite the process;
- Inactive End-User Chat: Customer administrators can customize the amount of time agents stay on the line without a response, with unresponsive chats remaining idle until the customer returns;
- Customizable Surveys: Survey questions can be tailored to each channel to help retailers more efficiently gather data and feedback;
- Localized Agent Adapter and Four New End-User Languages: Global retailers can better support localized customer support networks, with 16 language options;
- Optimized Mobile App SDK: The new mobile SDK monitors data connectivity, bandwidth and signal conditions, and will automatically fall back to a regular phone call if necessary; and
- Enhanced Reporting: Organizations can create customized reports utilizing a real-time monitoring dashboard, alerts, notifications and customizable historical reporting.