PredictSpring has unveiled an in-store app designed to enable sales associates to engage with customers by offering personalized interactions and efficient transactions.
The app’s features include:
- Clienteling: Associates gain access to customer profiles, including their loyalty status, wish lists and past purchase history, as well as visibility into their online shopping carts. Associates can use this feature to communicate with customers via email, SMS and chat, save personal notes on shoppers’ histories and preferences and book appointments for shoppers.
- Endless Aisle: Users can search for items by product name, product number or barcode. Customers can order products in-store to be shipped directly to their home addresses, thus avoiding checkout lines.
- mPOS that integrates with traditional POS systems and supports cash drawer and wireless printing.
- BOPIS: Enabling store associates to reserve an item on behalf of a customer within seconds and encourage free in-store pickup.
- Fitting Room: The in-room screen displays detailed product information for each item and enables shoppers to communicate directly with sales associates to request additional sizes, colors or styles from inside the fitting room. The solution also can increase cross-selling opportunities by providing intelligent product recommendations based on items already selected.