JDA has launched Luminate Warehouse Tasking, a machine learning-driven solution. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution is designed to optimizes tasks in near real-time to improve efficiency across the warehouse, helping retailers optimize their global supply chains.
Luminate Warehouse Tasking determines which tasks are most important to the bottom line, then prioritizes those over less important tasks based on due date as well as travel times, due times and real-time resource location. The algorithms focus on priorities for timely shipments at reduced costs and help meet aggressive customer service expectations.
Other capabilities of Luminate Warehouse Tasking include:
- Analyzing the warehouse environment and identifying ideal conditions for maximum efficiency;
- Smart appointment scheduling, dock scheduling and yard management capabilities;
- Side-by-side comparisons of current and optimized plans;
- The ability to tie replenishments to picking; and
- Seamless onboarding for rapid installation.
Luminate Warehouse Tasking is part of the JDA Luminate Logistics family of solutions.