Sezzle, an installment payments solution provider, now lets retailers accept payment from Canadian shoppers. The platform lets shoppers divide their purchases into interest-free installments paid over up to six weeks at no additional cost.
The platform is aimed at consumers who prefer a “buy now, pay later” payment method, such as Millennials and Gen Z’ers without credit cards. Sezzle is already used by more than 3,300 U.S. retailers such as Tobi, as well as Italian sportswear retailer Kappa.
"We see this as a turning point for Canadian shoppers as they now have access to a new way to pay that is completely transparent and fully aligned with their financial interests," said Sezzle CEO and Co-Founder Charlie Youakim in a statement. "As we continue to support consumer financial responsibility, we are thrilled to be kicking off our launch in Canada with a strong retail partner like Kappa, given their history and strong brand reputation in the region."
- ASOS Brings Pay-By-Installment Options To Its U.S. Business
- ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ Sezzle Lists IPO On Australian Exchange
- BlueSnap Launches Integrated Payments Capabilities For Software Vendors
- Superdry Rolls Out Pay Later Options In The U.S. And UK
- Myths Vs. Facts: Debunking Myths In Retail Payments