Douglas, a European cosmetics and fragrance retailer, has implemented Revionics Price Optimization and Promotion Optimization solutions. The software features international pricing tools that leverage AI-based science to enhance customer engagement. Other Revionics customers include Sally Beauty, Swanson and eBags.
Adopting the solution is the latest move in Douglas’ #FORDWARDBEAUTY strategy, to strengthen and expand its position in a market with growing competition from both brick-and-mortar and online retailers.
“One of our key targets is to position Douglas as the consumer-centric beauty destination,” said Tina Müller, CEO of Douglas in a statement. “Aiming at this goal, we are heavily investing in state-of-the-art technologies in order to strengthen our competitive power. With Revionics’ analytics and optimization capabilities, we can craft pricing and promotional offers that are most relevant for shoppers, while also delivering consistent price strategies across all our markets as we continue both organic and acquisition-based business growth.”
- With U.S. Growth Uncertain, Global Commerce Offers New Opportunities
- IKEA Scouts Potential Mexico Locations, Introduces NYC ‘City Center’ Store
- Revived FAO Schwarz Moves Beyond Toys Into Home Products, Accessories And Candy
- Retail Store Tours Kicks Off European Expansion In Barcelona
- Google Boosts Global Business With $1 Billion+ New York Campus