Douglas, a European cosmetics and fragrance retailer, has implemented Revionics Price Optimization and Promotion Optimization solutions. The software features international pricing tools that leverage AI-based science to enhance customer engagement. Other Revionics customers include Sally Beauty, Swanson and eBags.
Adopting the solution is the latest move in Douglas’ #FORDWARDBEAUTY strategy, to strengthen and expand its position in a market with growing competition from both brick-and-mortar and online retailers.
“One of our key targets is to position Douglas as the consumer-centric beauty destination,” said Tina Müller, CEO of Douglas in a statement. “Aiming at this goal, we are heavily investing in state-of-the-art technologies in order to strengthen our competitive power. With Revionics’ analytics and optimization capabilities, we can craft pricing and promotional offers that are most relevant for shoppers, while also delivering consistent price strategies across all our markets as we continue both organic and acquisition-based business growth.”
- Amazon Rebrands Middle Eastern Souq Marketplace, Redirects Shoppers To Amazon.ae
- China-Based Luckin Coffee Files U.S. IPO After Raising $150 Million
- Amazon Will Shut Down Chinese Marketplace But Continue Cross-Border Operations
- Multinational Motorsports Retailer Streamlines Web Site Translation Process
- With U.S. Growth Uncertain, Global Commerce Offers New Opportunities