SheerID, an eligibility verification services company, has closed $18 million in Series B funding led by Centana Growth Partners. The company plans to use the investment to fuel product innovation and accelerate market adoption in digital commerce.
Founded in 2011, SheerID helps companies protect offers by verifying consumers’ eligibility for discounts and promotions. The company works with retailers such as Lowe’s, Target, Sprint and TOMS.
“Our solution specifically addresses the challenges many enterprises face when establishing trust with their customers, and this funding will accelerate both the capabilities of our platform, as well as support the growth of our incredible team to continue addressing our client’s needs,” said Jake Weatherly, CEO of SheerID in a statement. “We appreciate the support from all of our investors and board members who share our vision of redefining how enterprises create trust in a changing, highly digitalized world.”
Latest from Klaudia Tirico
- Happy Returns Debuts Self-Service Return Kiosks
- Macy’s Will Expand AR-Powered Virtual Try-On Across Beauty Categories
- 11 Honoré Partners With Shopify To Host ‘Runway Commerce’ Experience At NYFW
- Visa Empowers Female Entrepreneurs With She’s Next Campaign
- Philanthropy, Local Connections Create Event Marketing Success For Kendra Scott