Goodcall has launched a conversational AI platform with a 24/7 phone assistant designed for local businesses. The company is debuting the software in a partnership with Yelp. This collaboration aims to help Goodcall’s platform seamlessly integrate with Yelp’s data to help retailers set up their phone assistant quickly.
Goodcall’s conversational AI platform can help retailers provide up-to-date information on anything from store hours to COVID-19 safety policies. Specific capabilities of the phone assistant include:
- 24/7 Business Management: Goodcall operates as an answering service outside of business hours and can collect information including name, contact method and call details;
- No Code, Quick Deploy Design: The no-code design can take under one minute to deploy and integrates with Yelp, Facebook and Google;
- Labor Assistance: Goodcall can manage product orders, table reservations and appointment scheduling with no help from staff;
- Spam & Scam Discouragement: Smart, conversational AI aims to discourage spam callers; and
- Customizable Voice AI: Users can choose from one of six virtual voices to manage orders and answer questions.