Competing in a global retail landscape involves much more than just accounting for language, currency and other obvious differences in each country. Retailers need an intimate understanding of regional nuances and requirement differences across multiple domain areas, as well as technology that can go the distance.
Global expansion offers important opportunities for retailers, but those that grow successfully share some key traits, including:
- The right platforms with end-to-end and flexible integrations;
- Knowledge of the implications and considerations across various selling models;
- Compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements;
- Mastery of accurate, real-time tax calculations and reporting; and
- A customer experience that’s consistent and compelling.
Check out this guide to learn more!