Pricing continues to change the face of retail — for better or worse. Price transparency is still at the core of this revolution, so how are retailers responding?
RSR’s sixth annual retail pricing survey is one of the most anticipated benchmarks of the year. It’s an opportunity for retailers to get answers to their burning pricing questions and measure themselves against hundreds of other retailers who participated.
Join RSR’s Nikki Baird and 360pi for this live and interactive webinar, as we dive into the results of the newly released 2013 Pricing Benchmark, and explore some of the key ways retailers can improve their pricing and promotion tactics in 2013.
Some key areas of focus are:
- Promotions: the Good, the Bad & the Ugly
- Showrooming: how many retailers report seeing it, and how retail winners are reacting
- Overcoming organizational barriers to implement more effective pricing practices
- Technology enablers: what are the latest technologies that retailers are looking at to help them price to win
- Price Intelligence: discover why 42% of retailers claim to be evaluating this technology to make smarter, more profitable pricing decisions
We hope that you will join us and walk away with some actionable insights and best practices to improve margins and gain market share.
- Nikki Baird – Managing Partner, RSR Research
- Jenn Markey – VP, Marketing, 360pi
- Debbie Hauss – Moderator, Retail TouchPoints
Complete the form below to register: