As you plan for the rest of 2013, are you thinking strategically about customer-centric marketing?
Join us for this 45-minute webinar, in which we will share insights on what is really working in 2013 — based on campaign performance data from hundreds of retailers and behavioral analysis spanning 250 million consumer profiles.
Leading retail executives will discuss the latest developments in customer-centric marketing, including:
- What consumers expect and desire from retailers in 2013;
- Current trends in mobile and omni-channel marketing;
- Which specific tactics are working best right now; and
- What you can do right away to drive 2013 revenue.
Digital marketing, e-Commerce, advertising, email and CRM teams will all benefit from this action-packed, best-practices driven, data-filled discussion.
You’ll find no faster, more proven way to drive up to 25% higher revenue in 2013 than by ensuring your marketing is comprehensively customer-obsessed. Spend 45 minutes with us and learn how.
All attendees will receive an eBook detailing the latest primary research on consumer attitudes and expectations toward customer-centric marketing
• Howard Wyner, CEO, Scentiments.com
• Daniel Druker, Chief Marketing Officer, MyBuys
• Debbie Hauss, Editor-in-Chief, Retail TouchPoints
Complete the form below to view the webinar: