Not only is 1 in every 10 e-Commerce dollars declined during payment authorization, but data reveals that up to 70% of these orders are placed by legitimate customers who can afford to make the purchase. Besides denying merchants legitimate sales, unexplained declines frustrate shoppers, who may blame the retailer.
So, how can merchants fight back?
This guide will help merchants understand the mostly invisible problem of payment declines and reveal how to recover lost revenue. You’ll learn:
- What payment declines are and why merchants should care;
- Why it’s so hard to measure their impact on your business;
- The goods and retailers most likely to be affected;
- Which customers most likely to experience payment declines; and
- How merchants can recoup the lost revenue.
Download the guide now!