Every online retailer wants to minimize (or even eliminate) cart abandonment, and reducing friction at key points in the shopper journey is critical to this effort. One of the most effective ways to avoid both customer frustration and incorrect data is by using location technology to streamline customer order entry.
Retailers want customers to quickly enter their information so that orders are delivered to the correct address — and if they provide direct delivery, they’ll need to route drivers in the timeliest, most cost-effective way possible with accurate driving direction. Accurate address validation and geocoding solutions that integrate with enterprise business systems can make this both possible and practical.
During this webcast, attendees will learn how to:
- Capture a valid address automatically;
- Increase market share by reducing cart abandonment;
- Identify the correct tax amount at the point of sale;
- Create a trade area based on precise drive-time distances; and
- Optimize the store network to capture loyal customers.