The dramatic increase in consumer online sharing has created a new opportunity for brands to identify highly-engaged, loyal customers and turn them into “social advocates” – who, in turn, refer the brand, products and services to their friends. This is the foundation of a social referral program which drives new high-value leads and sales through trusted referrals.
- Increased volume of high-value leads
- Higher conversion rates (3-5x other channels)
- Higher AOV (2-3x other channels)
- Increased traffic and awareness
Are you Turning Your Customers into Social Advocates?
This Social Referral Program Guide helps companies understand the basics of a social referral program, how to tap into the power of customer advocates, program measurement and expected results.
The Extole 101 Guide to Social Referral Programs outlines:
- The marketing opportunity created by changes in consumer behavior
- How to engage your advocates and get them talking about your brand
- The social referral process, measurements and expected results
- How to get your brand started with a Social Referral Program