Today’s retailers must be laser-focused on the needs of individual shoppers – especially with CRM. In this consumer-driven era, a successful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program improves customer retention, lifetime profitability and a better customer experience. How can it work for you?
This webinar will uncover the 7 key challenges facing retailers as they invest in and implement CRM strategies, and reveal how they can be addressed. Those challenges include:
- Investing in the idea CRM system;
- Discovering the best uses of CRM data;
- Making the most of loyalty programs;
- Getting social with CRM;
- Moving toward mobile CRM;
- Staying in touch with current customers; and
- Coordinating the in-house CRM team.
The presentation will offer exclusive insights from a recent retailer survey conducted by Retail TouchPoints, sponsored by Epicor. RTP’s Debbie Hauss and Epicor’s Dave Burton will explain why the overwhelming majority of retail respondents said they plan to use CRM solutions with three primary goals in mind: marketing/promotions (84%), customer data analysis (84%) and customer segmentation (68%), and how these activities can drive your results.
• Dave Burton, Epicor
• Debbie Hauss, Retail TouchPoints