In-store retail marketers face tough challenges in today’s cross-channel marketplace — they need to find innovative ways to bring shoppers into the store and motivate them to purchase. The best marketing strategies are simple to implement, have proof of performance, and require little or no effort on the part of the shopper and retailer.Card-linked offers answer that call.
1) Risk-free sales boost – offers are funded only after qualifying sales occur
2) An uptick in new customer acquisition, repeat sales and basket-size
3) Taking market share from competitors – with data to prove it
During this On-Demand webinar titled “Card-Linked Offers – The New Deal For In-Store Retailers,” merchants will learn more about the benefits of card-linked offers and how to initiate a program.
– Madeline K. Aufseeser, Senior Analyst, Aite Group
– Jim Douglass, Executive VP, Retail Advertising & Partnerships, Cartera Commerce
– Debbie Hauss, Editor-in-Chief, Retail TouchPoints