Maintaining visibility across the supplier network is more critical than ever. Retailers need up-to-date insights into how their suppliers are performing, where risks exist and which partners are best positioned to deliver quality products reliably.
Audits make it possible for retailers and suppliers to limit risks by identifying upstream processes that aren’t well-controlled. With a comprehensive compliance strategy that leverages audits carried out at factory sites as well as across each company’s documentation, brands gain maximum visibility into their supplier network. This broad view makes it possible to scan the entire manufacturing process of a product. From there, retailers can act on opportunities to increase efficiency and implement improved controls so they can avoid problems in the future.
In this white paper, we’ll explore how the right techniques and technologies can help retailers and suppliers make audits an integral element of their compliance strategy. You’ll learn how to:
- Select the right partners with new supplier audits;
- Ensure quality with site audits;
- Enhance continuous improvement efforts with routine supplier monitoring;
- Use audits to improve your compliance strategy;
- Boost compliance with self-assessments; and
- Centralize compliance for better results.