Did you know that there were 612 sales and use tax rate changes in 2015? States are using advanced analytics and automated solutions to collect on tax errors. Is your business safe? To help SMB retailers face these challenges, this E-book identifies five steps companies can take to simplify sales and use tax processes, including:
- Navigate sales tax rules across jurisdictions, state lines, and international borders;
- Simplify calculations, even as product categories multiply;
- Use an automated solution for sales and use tax returns;
- Integrate tax data and documentation; and
- Access analytics to understand the tax implications of business decisions.
Fill out the form to learn how to simplify sales and use tax processes.