Retail executive. Keynote speaker. Consultant. Author. Steve Dennis has an expansive history, and undeniable passion, for retail. Over the past 30 years, he has kept a pulse on where the industry is going, and has provided invaluable guidance to help organizations respond. New developments surrounding the novel coronavirus have forced retailers to pause, pivot or completely rethink their businesses. Steve believes these new realities will accelerate some of the key trends he has discussed in his lectures, articles for Forbes and even his new book, Remarkable Retail.
In this episode of Retail Remix, Steve delves into:
- The mounting uncertainties surrounding COVID-19;
- The acceleration of disruptive forces, including the “collapse of the middle”;
- What the mall of the future may look like; and
- The key theories and examples that drive his new book.
- Buy Steve’s new book, Remarkable Retail
- Read Steve’s articles on Forbes
- Have Steve speak