With her wealth of experience and diverse industry connections, Kimberly Lee Minor is driving positive change in the retail world. She has an infectious enthusiasm for community connection and a proven track record in implementing effective data-backed strategies around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
During this episode of Retail Remix, we tap into Kimberly’s wealth of expertise by looking back at her session at the 2022 Retail Innovation Conference & Expo.
During the session, Kimberly shared the important roles of mentors and sponsors in driving DEI in any forward-thinking retail business. Listen in to learn:
- The difference between diversity and equity;
- How to support mentorship and sponsorship in your organization; and
- Practical actions to help your business meet and exceed DEI goals.
- Learn more about Bumbershoot
- Check out the WOC Retail Alliance
- Register for the 2023 Retail Innovation Conference & Expo in Chicago