From its humble beginnings as a small jewelry startup to a household name, Kendra Scott has not only thrived in the direct-to-consumer (DTC) space but has also made significant strides in the world of wholesale and branded brick-and-mortar experiences.
In this episode of Retail Remix, our host Alicia Esposito chats with Colleen Wilson, SVP of Retail and Wholesale for the jewelry brand. They explore Kendra Scott’s growth journey, and how the brand ensures the customer experience is immersive, consistent and aligned with the founder’s core values. Listen to learn:
- What the Kendra Scott brand stands for, and how those values are reflected in all channels, tactics and even products;
- How the team taps data and insights to identify new growth opportunities;
- The unique role that stores play in creating highly immersive and community-centric experiences;
- How Kendra Scott empowers store associates to identify “micro-moments” that can drive store events and experiences; and
- Why partnerships are an integral area of growth and innovation for the brand.