Expanding your brand into a new market or category can be tricky. How much should you innovate and expand upon what you already do? What do customers expect from such an experience? Rick Gomez, EVP and Chief Food & Beverage Officer at Target, played a crucial role in transforming the retailer’s identity from a typical retailer with limited food and grocery options to a comprehensive grocery store.
Last summer, at the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo in Chicago, Rick shared a behind-the-scenes look at how Target approaches innovation and growth to give customers what they want and expect from their shopping experiences.
During this episode of Retail Remix, we give you exclusive access to Rick’s session to learn how he and his team helped transform the retail giant from a typical chain of stores into a one-stop destination for shoppers’ culinary needs. Listen to learn:
- How Target uses data and digital tools to innovate;
- How to show up in new markets in a unique way;
- Ways to create powerful, personalized moments; and
- Industry trends Rick is excited about and considering to drive future growth.
- Learn more about Rick’s work in our Retail Innovator Awards report!
- Follow Rick on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Learn more about food and beverage trends at Retail TouchPoints.
Want to learn more about what it takes to evolve your brand and fuel growth? Want to learn from other innovative executives like Rick? Register for the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo, which is taking place June 13-15, 2023, in Chicago and will be laser-focused on what’s new and what’s next in connected commerce. All-Access Pass holders will get access to three days of content, including sessions on new revenue models like resale, social commerce, and more. Register before April 6 to get Super Early Bird savings, and use the code RRPODD225p to get an extra 25% off all pass types.