Chris Riegel, CEO of STRATACACHE, discusses how brick-and-mortar retailers can bring relevance to the shopper journey using the same tools as Amazon and Google — customer data. There are multiple ways to reach shoppers in-store — via their own mobile devices, tablets and digital signage — retailers can drive actions to, for example, direct shoppers to products they’ve expressed interest in online. Leveraging data in this way can give these retailers a “fair fighting chance” against the online giants, according to Riegel.
- Samsung Unveils Pop-Up Shop Solution, Emphasizes Many Opportunities Of Pop-Ups For Retailers
- The Evolution (And Challenges) Of Omnichannel
- Salesforce: Mobile Growth Makes Personalization Even More Critical
- Aptos Features AR, Endless Aisle As Part Of Aptos Labs
- Salesforce: Helping Retailers Innovate At Their Customers’ Pace