Launched as an online e-Commerce platform in 2011, UNTUCKit has expanded offline, opening its first store in Soho, New York City, in 2015. Since then, the company opened 20 stores in 2017 and is planning a similar expansion in 2018. When moving offline, UNTUCKit sought to collect the same detailed customer data it was able to collect online. To that end, the retailer is testing an IoT and RFID platform from SATO Global Solutions in the flagship 5th Avenue New York City store, designed to help manage inventory and improve the overall customer experience. Fitting room data is informing the retailer about what is and what is not being purchased. Worker productivity also is improved, which is improving the overall conversion rate.
- Samsung Unveils Pop-Up Shop Solution, Emphasizes Many Opportunities Of Pop-Ups For Retailers
- The Evolution (And Challenges) Of Omnichannel
- Salesforce: Mobile Growth Makes Personalization Even More Critical
- Aptos Features AR, Endless Aisle As Part Of Aptos Labs
- Salesforce: Helping Retailers Innovate At Their Customers’ Pace