TradeGecko, a cloud-based inventory management platform, offers order management solutions suited for SMBs. The company also has introduced the Founder Plan for early stage retailers, which can help entrepreneurs scale their businesses as sales increase.
The Founder Plan is a fully automated system that consolidates operations management functions in a single location, helping keep inventory levels, sales channels and accounting systems up-to-date. The basic plan supports one user, one channel and up to 50 orders per month.
As retailers grow, they can expand the tool to add new sales channels, bringing them together under one system, as well as upgrade to plans with a wider range of features. Other capabilities of the TradeGecko platform include:
- A price list importer that can add and change prices of inventory;
- The ability to create, edit and email purchase orders that update inventory levels automatically;
- Tools to transfer stock between warehouses or receive and fulfill orders through specific warehouses;
- Automated invoicing;
- Real time sales reports; and
- Automatic records of customers’ order and purchase histories.