Softeon, a supply chain management solution provider, offers a distributed order management (DOM) system designed to help retailers boost their omnichannel fulfillment capabilities. The platform can support rapid enablement of processes including buy online/pickup in-store (BOPIS), store-based fulfillment and vendor drop ship.
Additionally, Softeon DOM provides sophisticated order sourcing capabilities that determine the lowest node that meets customer service expectations while considering network capacities and constraints. The software also optimizes the inbound flow of goods, balancing inventories across the network based on a variety of criteria.
Other order management features include:
- Extensive order lifecycle visibility;
- A configurable engine for inventory allocation rules and rule-based pricing, discounts and promotion models;
- Seamless integration with warehouse and transportation management systems;
- An EDI, tax and accounting interface;
- Remote order entry;
- Configurable credit hold/release processing and full invoicing;
- Order consolidation and automated order dropping; and
- Sales and billing analysis reporting.