SMCP and PredictSpring have collaborated to debut a mobile store associate app designed to align online and offline retail experiences.
The new app integrates with Salesforce Commerce Cloud and is available at Maje, an SMCP contemporary Parisian fashion brand with 60 retail locations equipped across France, the U.S. and the UK.
Notable features of the Maje store associate app include:
- Endless Aisle: In one click, store associates can check the availability of online inventory (store-to-web) and nearby stores (store-to-store), as well as arrange for shipment directly to the customer. This is designed to help propose an alternative in cases when items are out-of-stock and to optimize inventory levels at smaller boutiques;
- mPOS: The app offers a checkout process that provides access to a customer’s preferred payment method to finalize store-to-web transactions;
- Clienteling: Store associates can access customer information and past online purchase history, and see items added to a customer’s online cart; and
- Ability to Browse Branded Content: Customers can use the tablet device to browse branded content, e.g.: Lookbooks, Instagram posts, brand news etc.
Latest from Glenn Taylor
- Is Predictive AI The Next Step For Fashion Design And Curation?
- Farfetch Acquires Stadium Goods For $250 Million
- Sears Reportedly Hires JLL To Gauge Real Estate’s Value; Burlington, DICK’S Express Interest
- AUGMENTes Develops AR-Based Apps For Virtual Product Viewing, Customization
- DeliveryCircle Launches KrewZen Delivery Network Builder