Manthan, an AI and analytics solution provider, has released an upgrade to its TargetOne cross-channel campaign management and personalization solution. The improvements include AI and mobile app marketing capabilities that power real-time, contextual customer interactions.
The new AI features help TargetOne deliver contextual intelligence for both scheduled campaigns and customer event-based marketing. This can help retailers sense customer intent, recommend actions and continuously improve targeting. Other TargetOne capabilities include:
- Helping design distinct journeys for predictive customer segments;
- Creating and responding to complex cross-channel customer events and customer inactivity; and
- Testing and experimenting different responses, timings and channel combinations within a journey.
The upgraded platform also includes tools aimed at improving mobile app marketing by minimizing app attrition, boosting open rates and growing active app users. These features help retailers:
- Engage customers with personalized push notifications, home screen notifications, in-app personalization, interstitial ads and coupon wallets;
- Identify in-store and near-store customers and target them with custom messages and recommendations; and
- Automatically match device ID to offline customer identity for a single view of the customer.