Deputy, a workforce management software platform, has launched Auto-Scheduling, a solution designed to enable companies to create, optimize and fill legally compliant schedules across industries such as retail, restaurants and health care.
At a time when businesses are encountering increasing issues with minimum wage, overtime and Fair Workweek laws, Auto-Scheduling uses AI and machine learning technology to build an optimal schedule based on data analytics from multiple demand signals, including sales, foot traffic numbers and table reservations.
Capabilities within the Auto-Scheduling solution include:
- One-Click Scheduling that enables managers to quickly create schedules;
- Auto-Fill, which allows for shift structures that accommodate preferred shift lengths and start times that still meet the company’s regulations;
- Accurate Labor Forecasting that sets priorities, like lowest cost, shift equality or matching past preferences; and
- Compliance that enables managers to create optimized, legally compliant schedules every time in order to stay in step with changing regulations.
Latest from Glenn Taylor
- Amazon Devices, Grocery Perks Drive Prime Day 2018 Customer Retention Strategy
- Exclusive Q&A: How Perry Ellis International Took Fashion Forward With A Technology ‘Pitch-Off’
- Prime Day Drives Reported 89% Sales Boost In First 12 Hours Despite Early Site Crash
- For Top Retailers On Prime Day, Expect High Revenues But Thin Margins
- TAYLRD Tours The U.S. With Airstream Pop-Up Experience