Aspectum, a cloud-based geodata visualization platform, helps retailers make sense of complex geo-based datasets. The tool is designed to fill the gap between data scientists, business experts and viewers by providing a user-friendly workflow for data upload and processing.
Aspectum can help retailers easily create data-rich maps and drive new correlations, empowering any team for new discoveries. Features of the software include:
- Custom styling and 3D rendering to data to improve visualization;
- Easily editable attributes and geometry to match specific needs;
- The ability to run analysis algorithms to discover hidden patterns in the data;
- Access to widgets that can be applied to interact with dataset components;
- Instant results from a flexible SQL-interface;
- The ability to set an automated chain of recurring tasks for monitoring updates;
- Options to use satellite, drones or other web services images as the basis for the map; and
- Sharing capabilities available through a direct link.