Looking ahead to 2019, global retailers are expected to continue to grow their analytics initiatives. These initiatives are beginning to drive competitive advantages for data-driven organizations, from large global entities to smaller shop retailers.
Read this white paper to learn the top 5 analytics trends that retailers should know to position themselves for continued data success in the new year, including:
- A renewed focus on customer metrics;
- Actively harnessing AI to improve efficiency and drive profitability;
- Evolved Daily Flash Sales reporting;
- Adoption of 5G networks that enable VR/AR and video analytics; and
- Increased inventory awareness and accuracy enabled by visual analytics.