As one of the first points of consumer interaction, appointment scheduling can be the ‘tip of the spear’ of customer engagement. Offering a seamless, personalized appointment scheduling experience can be the initial impression that leads to customer loyalty.
This Retail TouchPoints webinar will identify the 5 areas of critical appointment scheduling functionality that are needed to allow organizations to operate at scale, including:
- Managing staff hierarchies and advanced role-based access control;
- Managing compliance needs;
- Supporting a multi-national, multi-lingual and multicultural customer and employee base;
- Ability to customize appointment scheduling functionality for individual stores/locations; and
- Using appointment scheduling solutions to build repeat business and enhance customer loyalty.