The enormous impact of social media and mobility has created a profound shift in consumer behavior by shifting the balance of power in the retailer-customer relationship. To add to this, ongoing economic uncertainty coupled with heightened consumer expectations of their retail experience have today’s retailers adjusting to a new “normal” squeeze on their operations.
Empathica invites you to view this Webinar – to learn how Customer Experience Management – Born Reporting, Reborn Social – will help your retail business. We’ll explore the challenges retailers are facing today and discuss how looking at customer experience through a social lens may be the key to growth while navigating this new normal.
In the session you’ll learn:
- How leading retailers are implementing a social focus for their Customer Experience Management programs and driving employee engagement and active brand advocacy.
- How social media and mobility are impacting consumer behavior – and what brands can do to capitalize on these trends.
- How a combination of new and old technologies is enabling better customer experiences through “Social CEM”.
- Dr Gary Edwards, Chief Customer Officer, Empathica
- Dr. Emmanuel Probst, Vice President of Retail, Empathica
- Chris Kelly, Vice President of Retail, Empathica