Tapping into brand new data from the 2010 Research Study “Cross-Channel Brand Interaction: 2010 Consumer Preferences,” this Webinar will provide insights into the innovative changes retailers are making to redefine the customer experience and create competitive edge around cross-channel capabilities. Some of the key areas addressed in the webinar include:
- The Rising Expectations of The Connected Consumer
- The Need for Cross-Channel Transparency
- Mobility: More Than a Channel
- The Keys To Delivering A Unified Customer Experience
- What Stands in the Way for Retailers
To learn more about the processes and tools you will need to satisfy the connected consumer, join us for the “Shifting Shopper Preferences” Webinar.
- Jim Bengier, Global Retail Executive, Sterling Commerce
- Jamus Driscoll, VP of Marketing, Demandware, Inc.