Retailers today are tackling many pressing issues, including supply chain constraints, wavering customer loyalty and inflation. But leadership teams still need to keep an eye on strategies for long-term profitable growth. To juggle long- and short-term priorities, executives must address key questions including:
- How can we prepare for shifts in customer behaviors?
- Which new geographies and channels should we prioritize for long-term growth?
- How can we optimize product development and merchandising to better cater to customer needs?
- What technologies will improve customer intimacy and engender loyalty?
- Are we providing data and automating processes to make teams efficient and effective?
We interviewed experts in supply chain, brand strategy, commerce and global expansion to hear their perspectives on how retailers can set a foundation for long-term success. Check out what they had to say in this guide!