Personalization is a critical component of retail marketing and customer engagement, but it’s challenging to execute well even at the best of times. These 20 questions can help retailers identify their personalization weak spots — the first step to eliminating these pain points.
Key questions include:
- Do you have clear personalization goals outlined?;
- Can you get real-time actionable insights from your personalization efforts?;
- Can you edit and preview the channel experience for each piece of personalized content before it’s published to ensure good customer experiences?;
- Does your organization have data governance guidelines in place to ensure ongoing data integrity?; and
- Can you deliver personalized experiences that become increasingly more targeted with each sequential touch point along the customer journey?
Get the complete list of all 20 questions in this infographic from e-Spirit.