The connections between strong customer service and key business benefits like increased customer loyalty, repeat purchases and even upselling have never been stronger, thanks in part to the impact of COVID-19. In fact, 59% of consumers say the pandemic has raised their standards for customer service, according to research from Salesforce.
Innovative retailers are accelerating their digital service initiatives (81%) and using data more (74%) to level up their experiences and come out on top. Are you ready to get ahead of the curve and make customer service your key differentiator, especially leading into the holiday season? During this webinar, experts will discuss the latest trends and tech driving the next generation of customer service innovation. Register to learn how to:
- Adapt your approach to customer service based on evolved shopper behaviors;
- Develop a unified service strategy that encompasses the entire shopper journey and includes input from different teams;
- Establish evolved metrics and KPIs for success;
- Integrate and use data to add context and depth to service interactions; and
- Embrace top-of-mind channels and apps, including social media, messaging and more.