The evidence demonstrates that the mobile-enabled associate drives a higher level of customer service along with increased transaction size. Unfortunately, many mobile projects end at pilot. Getting it right is the problem.
What separates success from failure? It’s typically things we can’t see – the backend infrastructure, real-time data and APIs necessary to support mobile clients – and the new customer experience in the store. Additionally, mobile apps have special requirements and retailers need to re-imagine the use cases.
The results vary widely in terms of retailer success, and some of the learnings don’t make the process any easier. But it can be done right.
This webinar addresses:
- Highlights from real world retail projects
- Accumulated learnings that inform best practices and approaches
- Data security issues that must be addressed
- A roadmap for what’s required to get mobile right
- Architecture and technology recommendations
Senior Vice President of Retail.net Platform/App Solutions
Fill out the form below to Access this web presentation.