When you start an ecommerce business, fraud prevention isn’t usually the first item of business that comes to mind. However, there’s nothing more frustrating than getting excited about growing revenue, only to be crushed by an onslaught of chargebacks.
At the end of the day, investing in a fraud prevention solution needs to make sense financially.
In this white paper, you’ll find five signs it’s time to start using fraud software, including:
- Your chargeback costs are increasing;
- You’re receiving customer complaints about canceled orders;
- Fraud attacks are getting more sophisticated;
- You introduce high-risk products; and
- Your team can’t keep up with review.